Board of Directors:
- Shari Gross - President
- Anne Desarro - Vice President
- David Baltusavich - Treasurer
- Jessica Carlson - Secretary
- Christian Capozziello
- Wren Dugan
- Claire DeSantis
- Dorothy Patsy
The Board of Directors is the governing body that collectively represents the member-owners and ensures the co-op's vision and focus is along a path which upholds its founding principles. Members are elected yearly and maintain their seat on the Board for TWO YEARS, after which time that person must run for re-election to stay on for a maximum of six years. Any member-owner who is the person owning the individual share of stock is eligible to run for a seat.
What the Board Does and Does Not Do
- Sets the strategic direction of the store
- Monitors financial goals
- Monitors the store's performance through ongoing policy review
- Receives compensation for their work in the form of a co-op gift card
The Board does not...
- Set prices or store policies
- Get special privileges or treatment from the staff of the Co-op
- Participate in day-to-day store operations
- Work as an employee in the store or engage in private enterprise with the store
D2: Board Job Description
D4: Role of President
D9: Role of Officers
If you would like to get in touch with our Board of Directors, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.